About the Role
Physical therapists perform variety of tasks with the overall goal of helping their patients gain a full range of motion. Here are some main responsibilities of a physical therapist at Advance Physical Therapy:* Diagnose patients/develop a treatment plan that meets their needs.
* Consult patients and discuss their medical history, symptoms and needs.
* Demonstrate/teach exercises and techniques to help patients improve their condition.
* Maintain patient records and evaluate ongoing progress.
* Adjust patient treatment plans or initiate new plans as needed.
* Communicate with patients (or family/caregiver) regarding the their progress.
* Create a safe environment for patients.
Physical Therapy License (Required)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
About the Company
Our team of qualified and experienced clinicians has been helping patients in Bryan-College Station area regain their health and wellness since 1999. Our 9000 square-foot facility houses a heated and climate controlled pool for aquatic therapy. Our gym just has about any equipment we will need to improve patients’ pain and mobility. We use scientifically validated, evidence-based treatments to solve our patients' health problems.