About the Role
Physical therapists perform variety of tasks with the overall goal of helping their patients gain a full range of motion. Here are some main responsibilities of a physical therapist at Advance Physical Therapy:
* Diagnose patients/develop a treatment plan that meets their needs.
* Consult patients and discuss their medical history, symptoms and needs.
* Demonstrate/teach exercises and techniques to help patients improve their condition.
* Maintain patient records and evaluate ongoing progress.
* Adjust patient treatment plans or initiate new plans as needed.
* Communicate with patients (or family/caregiver) regarding the their progress.
* Create a safe environment for patients.
Physical Therapy License (Required)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
About the Company
Our team of qualified and experienced clinicians has been helping patients in Bryan-College Station area regain their health and wellness since 1999. Our 9000 square-foot facility houses a heated and climate controlled pool for aquatic therapy. Our gym just has about any equipment we will need to improve patients’ pain and mobility. We use scientifically validated, evidence-based treatments to solve our patients' health problems.
The professional and friendly staff at Advance Physical Therapy Aquatic and Wellness Center are here to meet all our patients’ needs. We provide excellent care and believe that good health and well-being should be available to everyone.
We are Passionate, Experienced, and professional. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, apply to one of our positions to see if you would make a good fit!