About the Role
PTAs will work under the supervision of a physical therapist to provide patient treatment. Common responsibilities of a physical therapy assistant at Advance Physical Therapy include, but are not limited to:
* Teaching patients about their injuries and how to care for them
* Demonstrating exercises for patients
* Thoroughly and accurately documenting patient treatment sessions
* Developing treatment goals
* Evaluating progress patients make during sessions
* Maintaining communication with the physical therapist regarding patient treatment
* Utilizing devices to effectively treat patients with different modalities at the clinic
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
About the Company
Our team of qualified and experienced clinicians has been helping patients in Bryan-College Station area regain their health and wellness since 1999. Our 9000 square-foot facility houses a heated and climate controlled pool for aquatic therapy. Our gym just has about any equipment we will need to improve patients’ pain and mobility. We use scientifically validated, evidence-based treatments to solve our patients' health problems.
The professional and friendly staff at Advance Physical Therapy Aquatic and Wellness Center are here to meet all our patients’ needs. We provide excellent care and believe that good health and well-being should be available to everyone.
We are Passionate, Experienced, and professional. If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, apply to one of our positions to see if you would make a good fit!